Though the SuperCat is now out of production, we are still able to supply replacement body panels and components to suit your needs.
SuperCat body panels currently available:
|PART||SuperCat||Cat E1||Cat XL|
|GRP Side Panel (pair)||£215.00||£215.00||N/A|
|Rear Body Tub (single colour)||£350.00||SuperCat Only||£350.00|
|Rear Body Tub (dual colour)||£385.00||SuperCat Only||£385.00|
|Cycle Wing (single) 8in||£27.50||£27.50||£27.50|
|Cycle Wing (single) 10in||£27.50||£27.50||£27.50|
|Rear Stone Guard Set (pair)||£30.00||£30.00||£30.00|
- All prices cover all standard colours used by both Tiger Racing (with the exception of Bordeaux Red) and SSC. For non-standard colours, a surcharge may be applied to your order.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%, and current as of 31/03/2017. Carriage is not available on Side Panel Sets, Rear Body Tubs or Complete Bodysets.
- Some items are kept in stock, but most are made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks lead-time for these parts.
- Full-payment is required upfront for any specially-commissioned panels, or custom colours.
- A plain, matt white finish is available for panels intended for painting.
Featured Panel: GRP body side panels specifically designed to fit the SSC/Tiger Racing SuperCat. The panels will also fit the Cat E1 models. Please note; They do not fit Cat XL models.
They are a direct body-coloured replacement* for the alloy sheeting originally specified on these cars. Simply de-skin the sides of the chassis, use your existing panels as a template for cutting suspension and steering openings and fit the new panels. The edges are pre-formed and contoured specifically to the shape of the Cat E1 & SuperCat chassis. Typical lead time: 2-4 weeks / Colours available: Black gloss, white gloss, white matt (suitable for primer and paint), Golden Yellow, Traffic Red, Oxford Blue, British Racing Green (please double check code on ordering), Bright Green, Orange.
* Please note, all Cat & SuperCat models were produced with GRP bodywork using a gel-coat based colouring. This colouring is UV-sensitive, which can affect the shade of colour, therefore we advise people to expect a slight difference in shade with a new panel, even if the colour code is identical.